Finance and Operations.
Better, faster and more effective systems for your business
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems. Exponant has partnered with Sage to provide, deploy and support our clients’ financial and operational requirements.
Finance and Operations
With Sage Finance and Operations you can:
- Enhance productivity – save time and do more
- Conduct business with confidence – remain agile, manage the business, reduce costs and deliver excellent customer solution with tried and tested solutions;
- Work faster and harder – customer information is always at your fingertips. Sage200 Evolution makes it easy to access all the information needed to make smart decisions; and
- Breakdown silos – as a business grows, people probably need to work further apart. Sage 200 keeps them on the same page. With Microsoft 365 connected to Sage, teams can work collaboratively and productively from almost anywhere.
Here are 10 benefits of using Sage Software:
- Accountants recommend sage pastel accounting;
- It is a fully integrated business management application;
- Sage 200 has the lowest total cost of ownership of any like financial software;
- There are five easy to use, specialised modules for industry specific requirements;
- The reporting is simplified;
- Customer and supplier relations are improved and enhanced;
- Easy access to skills;
- Increased productivity; and
- Sage 200 is backed by an extensive national service and support infrastructure
Sage 200 Evolution delivers an entire business management solution
Another reason that Exponant chose to partner with Sage is that it is simpler to implement and renew and the peace of mind of using one of the world’s foremost accounting solutions.
Sage 200 Evolution Accounting and all modules within the Sage 200 Evolution product range are subject to an annual renewal fee.
This business model provides customers with a number of important benefits including updates and upgrades and first line telephonic and e-mail support.
The annual renewal is payable on the anniversary date of registration of the Sage 200 Evolution application and will automatically provide you with advanced notification.
The accounting system forms the financial heart of your business which becomes a central repository of key information that you rely on. The concept of a compulsory annual renewal fee is similar to insurance. It gives you peace of mind that you always have the backup service, support and expertise you need. This concept appeals to businesses that consider Sage 200 Evolution a crucial element to the efficient and competitive running of their business.
Sage Peace of Mind
The Sage range of products, from start-up to medium-size – businesses, through to large enterprises, ensures that your business software will sustain and support continued growth. Powerful and flexible, Sage’s feature-rich applications are suitable for a broad range of industries.
Exponant is committed to ensuring that you get the very best out of your accounting software. That’s why we continuously invest in improving our comprehensive service and support infrastructure.
We are an integrated ICT solutions provider that uses leading technologies to deliver sustainable value to corporate and public sector organisations.
Building 32, Oxford Office Park, 3 Bauhinia Drive, Highveld
+27 12 663 0100
Click here to contact us