As a Cloud Solutions Provider, we are in a position to evaluate and optimise your licence requirements at a preferential discount.
Our licencing solution includes Admin.
Office 365 Services
Exponant as a Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner provides Office 365 services that help customers embrace the cloud quickly and save cost and time. Exponant will help with all aspects of transition to cloud right from planning to post migration support. Through our well laid out delivery options we ensure that our customers derive the best value out of their Office 365 solution.
Consulting & Planning
Exponant offers business and technical guidance to customers enabling them to transition successfully to Office 365. Services include the following:
- Requirements & Environment Assessment
- TCO Analysis
- Licence Selection.
Exponant has a predictable Office 365 rollout path that ensures smooth implementation:
- Trial Setup
- Project Plan
- Hybrid System setup, Solution Rollout and SharePoint Online Customisation
Migration from other environments (on prem or other) to the cloud – SkyKick (Exponant’s choice of a migration, archiving back up DR solution)
Exponant will help move data safely and securely to Office 365:
- Migration to Exchange Online from Exchange (2003 or 2007), Google Apps or other Email providers (POP/IMAP);
- Migration of SharePoint content from on premises to SharePoint Online
- Move files shares to SharePoint Online; and
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint.
Exponant will help with user on boarding process by training users on effectively using Office 365 solutions.
- End User Training
- Administrator training
- Training documents, Presentations & Videos
- Train the trainer sessions
Support and Administration
Exponant provides monthly fixed-price support services that allow clients to use our expert consultants for:
- Remote Support
- Manage your Licences and Users
- Troubleshooting client tools
- Manage Mailboxes
- Coordinate with Microsoft Support
The audit of existing cloud solutions for reporting, decision making and migration.
Security – Securemail
SYNAQ Securemail is the ultimate line of defence in protecting businesses against spam, viruses and phishing attempts with advanced spam and URL threat detection, 100% virus protection, Identity Threat Protection (ITP), Data Leak Prevention (DLP) and the only 100% punitive phishing protection SLA against leading banks in South Africa.
SYNAQ Branding turns business emails into a marketing platform with real-time email banner performance reporting, click-through email notification and a campaign management dashboard, embed promotional banners into your daily mail, enforce company-wide email signatures and disclaimers and allow your email to grow your company brand.
SYNAQ Branding embeds linkable promotion banner images to all outbound emails, driving awareness and traffic to websites or promotional landing pages and removes the guesswork from marketing efforts through real-time reporting.
SYNAQ Branding manages the application of consistent company-wide signatures with the freedom to customise styles, layout and the inclusion of signature fields on an email address level. The signature manager ensures that the corporate email disclaimer is attached to all emails, ensuring legal compliance.
SYNAQ Cloud Mail is a messaging and collaboration platform that reduces TCO, improves email reliability and ensures compliance.
- Proven Track Record. Established in 2004, SYNAQ is trusted to process and deliver mail for over 46 000 domains across South Africa, Africa and the Globe
- Flexible Contracts. Fixed term and monthly contracts are available to meet individual company needs
- Local Support. World-class telephonic and email support included with all contract types
Given the growth in security concerns and cybercrime entering our workspace, Exponant has ramped up its security offering by partnering with SYNAQ. David Jacobson (CEO at SYNAQ) had the following to say “The rise of hacking, malware, phishing and scamming online...
We are an integrated ICT solutions provider that uses leading technologies to deliver sustainable value to corporate and public sector organisations.
Building 32, Oxford Office Park, 3 Bauhinia Drive, Highveld
+27 12 663 0100
Click here to contact us